Today tastes like boot polish and linty socks. The weather is a cool damp sheet hanging on the line. When you can’t think of anything to say, but know you should say something --surf the web for inspiration.
So you’ll just have to imagine the posts I was gonna write about... the walk around the pond where I talk about the hordes of colorful dragonflies flitting and fluttering and buzzing about...or the green agae which is taking over one section of the pond (we've got to do something about that!) or the brightly colored fields of wildflowers --Russian Thistle blooming mellow pallid violet among the grey-green leaves or the fireworks of blue Asters, red Poppies and yellow Black-eyed Susans popping color from the green in the bright sunshine! But --since I don't feel inspired today --I'm going to do a meme theme here. (but you have to admit that "Russian Thistle blooming mellow pallid violet among the grey-green leaves" is good writing! --too bad I plagiarized!)) Here's the Meme Theme. (Meme? Look it up on www.dictionary.com)
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
Scottie Riley (and no, I'm not Scottish)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on mother's side first name, favorite sweet)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your last name)
Ders (hmm, I guess that's better than Duhs!)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, name of high school mascot)
Elephant Hurricane (ah yes ---very stable in high winds!)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Louise Indiana (no relation to Indiana Jones...and yes, Indiana is a town in PA --not just a state!)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
Ersl'lacha (ok, I just had to put a glottal stop in the middle of that mess. Wow.)
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
Esiuol Allevrac (yes...I'm a Jedi Warrior!)
8. TELEVISION STAR NAME: (middle name, street you lived on)
9. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, last product advertised that you remember on TV (or favorite)
The Burgundy Cleveland Clinic (oh, yeah. that's a superhero name if I ever heard one!) (??)
10. AUTHOR PEN NAME: (First name will be the last three letters of your last name with the first three letters of your first born child's name - if you don't have a child --use the first three letters of your city. The last name is your father's middle name.)
Ineoli Alan (watch for my new book!)
So...what are your new names??
That's all --Have a FUN day!!