background

Saturday, January 07, 2006

one month

so what?
it's been a month since I've posted in this blog.
where have YOU been? I haven't seen you around either.
the Christmas tree is still up.
I was asked today if I'm ever going to take it down.
Nope. not until the end of the month. at least.

what have I been doing this past month?
i have a new addiction....it's a good thing
...keeps me from eating so much food late at night.
i'm surrounded by scraps of paper and art supplies.
in the living room.
forget the studio.
this is art - 24/7
i have to have access at all times
because i have to be creating at all times.
it's an addiction.
i can't help it
it's not my fault.
ARTIST TRADING CARDS!!!

If I can remember how to post photos on this blog
(it's been almost a month, remember?)
then I'll post some photos....
my scanner isn't working --too bad - because scanned images would be way better....

anyway...are you an artist?
do you make ATCs?
do you wanna trade?!

later....gotta go create!

No comments: