background

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Illustration Friday -- E is for


Okay --here's my illo for Illustration Friday --E is for... egg. Yeah, I know, not very original. I may try to come up with something more creative and post it at a later time. For now - WYSIWYG. This is done as an Artist Trading Card - 2.5"x3.5" Pencil and marker. No frills. I'm actually not real fond of fried eggs --unless they're made with whole wheat bread --Eggs in the Hole --you know --tear a hole in the bread --butter one side --place it butter side down in the frying pan --crack an egg in the center --fry --add freshly ground black pepper and salt --eat. yum.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Egg-cellent!

Unknown said...

V creative idea! Yummy illo!

Anonymous said...

It's a good-lookin' egg.

Lee said...

oooh, an egg sandwich sounds great....I should eat breakfast ;) nice illo!

bee'nme said...

I like the muted color palette - nice stuff! Good line work on your elephant too!

Anonymous said...

We call those Captain Kangaroo Eggs because that is where we first saw them made. Am I dating myself here?