background

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Illustration Friday -- E is for....(my second post)


Okay --Even though I said before that I wasn't going to post an elephant...and I did something different....after the eggs digested (refer to previous I.F. post)...I just had to post this pacaderm.

So...here it is: E is for Elephant
(taken from my original pencil drawing which is MUCH larger than this photo. The photo also loses something in the translation as not much of the detail shows. I really, really, really need to get a new scanner. How can you be an artist without a scanner?

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Queen Tut said...

Very impressive sketch!

Lee said...

nice drawing!

Janet said...

Gosh! It looks pretty detailed to me....Nice!

Anonymous said...

Go for a tablet. I got one and haven't used my scanner 'cept for photos since.