background

Sunday, January 22, 2006

COOKIES!


Olivia and I made cookies this afternoon. I found a recipe for Bisquick Pudding Cookies on somebody's blog last night...I can't remember which blog --I was blog surfing all evening....

ANYWAY....The cookies are really easy and fun for a three-year old! They're also quite tasty! We chose chocolate pudding for our recipe and added one cup of chocolate chips. Incidentally, the recipe specifically says to mix the dough with a wooden spoon. The dough won't stick and it mixes well.

After she added all the ingredients (even cracking the egg with minimal loss and no shell in the batter --YEAH!), she mixed the dough as best as she could and I finished it up. She had fun rolling the cookies into balls --and had even more fun eating her finished product! Although it was REALLY tough keeping her from eating all the raw dough! The cookies were a big hit with Dad too!

BON APPETIT!!

No comments: