background

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday - 1-24-06




It's after midnight - so technically - it's Tuesday where I live.

Last week, I was behind.

This week, I'm ahead of the game.

Here is my submission for Self Portrait Tuesday - subject: Personal History.
What better way to keep track of your personal history other than keeping those dental records up-to-date?! (Hey, it could be worse...I could post the close-ups I took of my nostril....I'm thinking of turning that one into an Artist Trading Card...)

...just another wacky self portrait by moi!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty gross.

Janet said...

Just promise not to use this for your new avatar! :)

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Chip Cookies $.89
EBSQ DollHouse Art $3.89
Self Portrait Dental
Record: Speechless