Here's the seven things:
Seven things I did before I was a Mom:
- Traveled to Italy and The Dominican Republic
(one for vacation and the other for a missions trip).
- Had season tickets to The Pittsburgh Symphony.
- Went out to dinner at least once a week, probably more.
- Spent a lot of time on my artwork.
- Listened to praise music constantly.
- Hiked through the Shenandoah Mountains with Brillo Man.
- Spent way too much money on books (I've cut down - really - although Brillo Man may disagree...).
Seven things I do now that I know Jesus really loves me:
- Sing praises at the top of my lungs when I'm alone in my van.
- Pray at the top of my lungs when I'm alone in my van.
- Forgive others more easily...still working on this one...but if I'm forgiven and He's extended so much grace to me, then I need to be extending grace to others.
- Think about reading my Bible more...I don't read it enough...and I know that I should be reading more!!!
- Make a conscious effort to tell others about Him - either through my words or my actions.
- Spend time recognizing His many blessings toward me.
- Get excited about worship.
Seven things I would like to do:
- Learn to play the cello.
- Sing more.
- Walk into my completely clean house...knowing that I was the one to get it to that point.
- Create more art.
- Lose weight.
- Be more in control of my emotions.
- Vacation in Hawaii and Alaska.
Seven things that still attract me to my husband:
- His completely hairy self (with the exception of that bald spot).
- His warm, strong embraces...I feel like all the cares of this world melt away when he holds me...which is nearly not often enough!
- His ability to dream big.
- His creative writing mind.
- His goofy, little, smirky smile.
- His sense of humor - which most often appears in his writing.
- His spontaneity.
My seven favorite foods:
- Pasta in any size, shape or form with any type of sauce or no sauce.
- Chocolate (especially DARK).
- Peach Pie.
- Brillo Man's homemade soups. He has been dubbed "The King of Soups" by Olivia!
- Grilled steak.
- Homemade bread fresh from the oven with butter (which I buy from the bakery and microwave to simulate that fresh-from-the-oven-warmth!--no energy to bake bread at my house).
- Sausage and Black Olive Pizza from Pizza Joe's.
Seven things I say most often:
- Oh, for cryin' out loud!
- That's not anything you need to worry about.
- Give me a break.
- What's up with that?!
- You're all pitiful.
- Go jump in a lake.
"Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother
when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times,
but seventy-seven times."