With all my blog buddies sharing their home projects, it's given Brillo Man and I "the bug" to finally finish the bathroom in the basement. When we moved into this house, there was a bathroom there. However, Brillo Man tore it out after we had been here for two years because the tank under the shower floor had cracked and water began leaking every time someone used the shower. Mold and mildew were having a field day. The under-the-floor shower tank had to go!
Over the past few days, there have been two men working here to help out with this project as neither Brillo Man nor myself have the physical capabilities to accomplish the rebuild ourselves. There are some things we can do however. Painting is one of them. With the walls rebuilt and the drywall in place, it's time to prime and paint!
Olivia insisted on helping me prime the walls. She didn't do such a bad job and actually had less paint on her when all was said and done than I did!