background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Olivia donned her blonde wig and off we went...to the New Beginnings Church Trunk or Treat Celebration.









Olivia was disguised as Taylor Swift and was elated that most people guessed correctly when she asked them to guess who she was.



She had fun collecting a ton of candy. She painted a pumpkin, went on a hayride and won a Webkinz duck. She was thrilled!






And as the afternoon was winding down, they drew names for some prizes for the adults. I said to myself, 'it sure would be nice to win a gas card,'...and then they drew my name for a $10 gift card for the gas station. God is good!


2 comments:

Pat said...

Olivia is such a perfect example of joy. She's a joy to look at and and joy to read about!
Good for you on the big win..at first I thought you won sheets! OK, I probably should have kept that to myself.

Margie said...

WOW~ is she cute! And congratulations on the gas card!!!!!!