1. My favorite color of m&m candy is green.
2. My best friend and I once threw wheat paste all over the walls and lockers in junior high school, denied it when confronted and then I apologized to the teacher the next day because I felt so badly that I had lied.
3. I need a new watchband.
4. My fingernails are too long --they get in the way when I'm trying to type this blog.
5. I spent four to five hours sorting through four or five square feet of space filled with boxes, papers, art stuff and junk ...and I STILL don't have it cleaned!
6. While standing at the stove earlier tonight with a runny nose,
I sang "Granny's in the cellar, Lordy can't ya smell her makin' biscuits on that darned old dirty stove? In her eye there is some matter that keeps drippin' in the batter and she whistles while the (sniff) runs down her nose!"
7. I would rather be in Florida right now.
8. I have a secret zit-picking fascination (which is now no longer a secret.)
9. I'm thinking of having my teeth bleached but have heard that it's painful and am hesitating.
10. I just bought two new bathing suits because the one I had been wearing was more than ten years old. (One of them is pictured at right.)
11. I do not drink coffee.
12. I would love to sleep in tomorrow, but can't as I have to get Olivia ready for school and on the bus.
13. Dawna gave me the coolest beret hat today which I am wearing as I type this.
14. I just squished a bug.
15. I just opened a Christmas card which had been buried on my desk since mid-December.
16. I am WAY behind on my etsy orders. I have about ten pendants to make and ship out and I have no desire to get them done because my studio is no longer heated with the pellet stove since we sold it and put in THE (wood) STOVE downstairs.
17. Popcorn is calling my name. Can you hear it?
18. I don't have a favorite color.
19. I haven't balanced my checkbook in over five years since I follow every transaction online.
20. Someday, I would love to take a hot air balloon ride.
21. The night before my Clinical Microbiology final in college, I found a copy of the final which the professor had left in the laboratory. I took it with me, assuming it was an old final. I spent several hours memorizing every question and then during the test, when I saw that it was actually my final exam, I never confessed. I got an 'A' on the final --and it was because I had cheated. (Char, do you remember that?)
22. I have a hard time throwing anything away because I might need it someday. In fact, I think I have boxes in my garage which I've never unpacked since college. That is just wrong!
23. I always wear socks to bed - even in the heat of the summer.
24. I love to dip pizzelle cookies in applesauce.
25. Yesterday, I bought a new crockpot because mine died.