background

Sunday, March 11, 2012

At War.

So, this morning before church, I was sitting in the parking lot in my van while my spirit was at war with the enemy. My mind was going several directions at once and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I needed to get some control before I stepped through the doors of our church.

I sent a text to Pat and asked her to please pray. She responded that she would pray even before she had her morning coffee! (That's huge!) While she was praying in Michigan, I was praying in Pennsylvania....and then there was a breakthrough. I suddenly felt a huge wave of the presence of the Lord and the tears began to flow at precisely the same time I received a text from Pat which read, "I am at peace. God is touching you right now." OH...the amazing love of our Lord!

I was able to attend church...although honestly, it was difficult because the Lord's presence was tangible - it was difficult for me to sit! At one point, our pastor called me out and said she could see God's glory all over me and asked what it was that the Lord had for me to share with the congregation. I was able to share a vision He was giving me - part of which contained the army in the heavens doing battle for us - similar to what Elisha must have seen!


What a tremendous blessing! Forever and always I will be amazed at our Great God and how He orchestrates our lives. Here was my dear friend in Michigan, available and willing to pray with me across the miles, and the Lord used her tremendously to impact our little congregation in Pennsylvania. It is now hours later and I'm still basking in the glory of God's presence. He is amazing. I am so glad and humbled to be called a daughter of the Most High.

_______________________________________________________
And Elisha prayed, and said,
“Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.”
Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man,
and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses
and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
-II Kings 6:17, NKJV
_______________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

4 comments:

Pat said...

It was my humble honor to be called upon to pray, even before my coffee!
There is nothing, NOTHING like being in the presence of God's glory!!

Felisol said...

How wonderful of you to be sharing this fight and the mighty siege of God.
It seems to be like this; always when I feel things are black and heavy, God is so near and blessing overwhelmingly. When I just can over-win my fears and speak out his name.

Sherri said...

What a mighty God we serve, angels bow before Him, heaven and earth adore HIM, what a might GOD we serve...

I praise God for you sharing such a break through!

Amrita said...

I am confident I have this angelic protection too sister, my struggle against the forces for darkness is great. But God and His mighty warriors are with me