background

Friday, August 31, 2012

Almost Midnight

11:49 pm as I type this...on August 31st. If I hurry, I can manage to submit this blog post before the clock strikes twelve and it will officially mean that I've managed to post something in the month August.

It's been a busy summer - to say the least.

A week in Gatlinburg.

A week in Nashville.

A week in The Shenandoah Mountains of Virginia.

And all the in-between days spent either on the boat or at the pool.

It's been a good Summer.

I am blessed.

There are many, many stories which didn't get told here...things you may have enjoyed reading. I really should be more diligent in posting.

Looking ahead to the Fall --another road trip!! - This time to Michigan, where I will join with some of the most amazing women on the planet. It will be a time of renewing friendships and making new memories. I love my Scarf Sisters and am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful group of women.

Well, I see it's almost midnight. I really must hit the "publish" button!

I'll be back soon (believe that and I've got some swamp land I can sell ya!)

I leave you with my traveling gnome - he goes with me on every road trip.

2 comments:

Mrs.N said...

Yay! A post! :) I'm glad you had such a great summer! Have a blessed time with the sisters!!

Mrs. Mac said...

Wow .. I'm just now visiting and seeing your August post. Here it is now October. See you next week at the Sisters Reunion!