background

Monday, March 27, 2006

Yahoo! My Internet is Back!

After not having access to the internet for almost two weeks --we finally were able to get our replacement satellite modem commissioned and receiving a signal! YEAH!

I received 1307 emails while offline. I won't be reading them all.

I've missed TWO illustration Friday topics...gotta catch up on those....

I've missed reading my favorite blogs -- Rebekah's Blog and A Sojourner's Journey. And the author of A Sojourner's Journey almost threw in the towel while I was gone! What is up with that?! Fortunately, she came to her senses and is back blogging again!

I'm WAY behind on my Artist Trading Card trading....

But --while away from the internet I gained a whole new appreciation for sitting around the house in the evening working puzzles in my Soduko book and rubbing my husband's feet. Okay --goodbye stinky feet! --Hello Internet!!!

No comments: