background

Monday, March 13, 2006

I Stand Corrected

Okay....my brother-in-law read my previous post and has graciously corrected me on his "status" as a diver.

Here's his comment: "The Divemaster said...
Ahhh, master diver? Actually, I'm both a PADI Master Scuba Diver and a PADI Divemaster. I'm working on instructor certification."

Here's how much I know about it --he dons a wet suit, a tank, a mask and some flippers and dives in the water to look at fish and stuff. ;)

Incidentally...it's something that I would consider trying if I were in better physical shape! I think I have too much blubber and would be way too bouyant --even with the weights to help me stay below the surface!

Anyway...my apologies to my dear brother-in-law! love ya Ken!

1 comment:

Rebekah Christine said...

It is SO good that I am not there to tease him mercilessly looking like a fish out of water!

-Scott (Rebekah's Daddy)