background

Monday, March 13, 2006

I Stand Corrected

Okay....my brother-in-law read my previous post and has graciously corrected me on his "status" as a diver.

Here's his comment: "The Divemaster said...
Ahhh, master diver? Actually, I'm both a PADI Master Scuba Diver and a PADI Divemaster. I'm working on instructor certification."

Here's how much I know about it --he dons a wet suit, a tank, a mask and some flippers and dives in the water to look at fish and stuff. ;)

Incidentally...it's something that I would consider trying if I were in better physical shape! I think I have too much blubber and would be way too bouyant --even with the weights to help me stay below the surface!

Anyway...my apologies to my dear brother-in-law! love ya Ken!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hahaha. I knew that would draw a response. Can't be messing up the dive lingo.

Lori said...

And don't forget when he dons the wetsuit, fins and tank to clean the pool. Hahahaha!

Rebekah Christine said...

It is SO good that I am not there to tease him mercilessly looking like a fish out of water!

-Scott (Rebekah's Daddy)