background

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Our Imperfection...Made Perfect

I have an antique library card catalog next to my desk upon which I have a bunch of clutter...amidst the clutter is this wooden block with one of my favorite verses, Jeremiah 31:3 😊

Each time I look at it, however, I see the imperfection. The crafter wrote "and" instead of "an." It always bothers me.

This morning I said to myself, "Lord I wish this didn't have that mistake - or I wish I would have seen it the day I purchased the block" (there are sayings or verses on all sides - and when I saw this side- it immediately went into my basket ...in such a hurry that I did not pay close attention and did not notice the flaw).

Today, the Lord whispered back to me...this block was created by man-in all his imperfection. Yet when viewed through my eyes- I only see perfection. The day you bought this block, I allowed you to see through My eyes-perfection...in the same way I view you."

I am so grateful to my Lord- the Lover of my soul- who loves with a perfect, unconditional, everlasting love -his creation, who because of His amazing sacrifice, is able to view me as one who is perfect and worthy of His unconditional, everlasting love.

May your day today be blessed!

8 comments:

Saija said...

i love that thought Deb!!! and it is SO TRUE!!!! i'm so glad God sees me through Jesus - the only perfect, sinless ONE ... (hugs)

Trish said...

Yes and Hallelujah! May we see others with out flaws...just perfect people because of Jesus! Big hugs, Deb.

Jada's Gigi said...

Beautiful! When God looks at me...He only sees the blood of His Son!

Jada's Gigi said...

Beautiful! When God looks at me...He only sees the blood of His Son!

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

(And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap on this link to determine if this brief questionnaire can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

9th class notes said...

You did a really nice work
9th class work
http://notes.com.pk/category/notes/9th-class-notes/

10th class notes said...

I really like your work

direct and indirect speech said...

Good work
http://notes.com.pk/category/notes/9th-class-notes/