background

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pray....

I know I haven't had time to update you on what's happening in my life with my new job, etc.

Things are going well. More news on that later (I promise).

And truthfully, I'm out of time right now as Olivia is - at the moment I'm typing this - puking into a bowl. (We left church this morning after they came and summoned me from the service --she had thrown up all over her Sunday School classroom...She has been sick all day...)

Anyway...I'm actually taking a moment to ask you all to pray for Rebekah. She is the sweetest little girl that you could ever meet --and she needs everyone to be storming Heaven's gates on her behalf. Thanks in advance to all the faithful prayer warriors who read this blog!

Rebekah, Olivia, Rachel (Olivia's cousin), Sarah (Rebekah's sister) and Julia (Olivia's cousin) this past summer enjoying a wonderful time together in the sun!



...pray for one another, that you may be healed.
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
-James 5:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying in NC.
Our God reigns.